My son did something to my computer and now I only have the google search window and not a window to enter a web address. How do I get it back?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B329 Safari/8536.25
Assuming that this is an issue with Windows and that you're reporting it from a mobile device I will provide you instructions on how resetting Firefox for desktop as it restore everything to default without figuring out what was changed as well.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: