Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Since my latest Firefox update (19.0), my screen frequently turns black and causes my laptop to freeze
Since today and mostly when using Google products, (such as gmail and maps), my firefox browser keeps freezing. The screen turns to black, even the menu bar disappears and it lasts for about a minute. Even just now, when I type this it turns black for a few seconds and clicking won't help. Please help..
Все ответы (2)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"