links in gmail and other emails won't work, have to use IE or Crome whats the solution
My links in gmail as well as yahoo, only get a blank page - in the address bar it starts with https://mail.google.com/ = it ........it only brings me back to my inbox......... links works in IE as well as Chrome...
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 18.104.22.16836
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- Intel Indeo® video 5.1 PD Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
If you would like to save a listing of the add-ons, important modified preferences/settings etc. to quickly replicate the previous profile, please Copy all to clipboard (on the left of the reset button), and paste it into Office Excel, or OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc, or notepad. However, it would be a good idea to check for the existence of the issue immediately after the reset.
I did reset to default, it did not resolve the problem..before submitted the question
If you have security software (antivirus, firewall etc.) installed, you can try deleting all existing instances of Firefox and its related processes/files in all the different configuration modules/areas of the security software like process monitoring, sub/spawned process control, virtualization, HIPS etc., in addition to the security software's main configuration panel. Instead create new fully allowed/trusted rules for Firefox + its related processes in all the different modules/panels - a genuine/original Firefox installer as well as all the installed EXEs (Application) and DLLs (Application extension) are digitally signed by Mozilla Corporation (right-click > Properties > Digital Signatures). Even otherwise, some security software may also ask again when Firefox and/or its sub processes are started, and you may be able to allow/trust at that time. Please see this.