I want to know why I can no longer get payment options for an online game I play with the firefox browser?
when I try to purchase items on my online game I can no longer buy them.For some reason firefox stops the payment options from showing.I choose what I want to buy but when it comes to paying for it thats when nothing happens.No payment option is offered.All that is there is what I have picked to buy.Before it would offer payment options when I had picked what I wanted to purchase but this no longer happens and no payment options are given.It is left like that until I stop and just leave.I would like to know why it now does this?
I got offered firefox beta and installed it.That is when it started doing this.I have cleared my cache,browser and history then restarted firefox a number of times now and still the problem persists.Can you please assist me please to somehow put it right back to the way it was before.Thank you for your time.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Unity Player 3.5.5f4
- Pando Web Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
there is nothing I can add here as I do not have any idea why this has happened.There was nothing I could do to get any trouble shooting information as I did not know what on earth I should do.
You can try to (re)install the current Firefox 17.0.1 release if it isn't working with the current Firefox 18 beta
- Firefox 17.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.