Norton 360 does not pick up tracking cookies after updating to firefox 17.0
With firefox 17.0 Norton 360 does not pick up tracking cookies that were picked up with firefox 16.0.2. Uninstalled 17.0 and and reinstalled 16.0.2 - tracking cookies are picked up - updated to 17.0 and again no tracking cookies. I did not see anything in release note that would seem to reflect this situation. asked this question at 08:57 PST 11/29/2012 and the reply stated that Norton 360 should still be able to remove tracking cookies. WELL IT DOES NOT - WHAT HAS CHANGED FROM 16.0.2 TO 17.0 THAT WOULD CAUSE THIS. IS THIS A NEW BUG? The first reply did not answer my question however it was marked as "solved". I have rolled back to 16.0.2 and updated to 17.0 twice and the same thing has happened both times.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Locking as a duplicate thread.