Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
I would like to know why it is that I have the pop up blocker set but I still get popups
Once I am logged on and begin opening new pages I start Getting popups every time a new page opens I have set the pop up blocker, turned it off and back on, made sure there were no exceptions, and restarted firefox
Все ответы (1)
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked