I use firefox but I do not want it in my dock. Can I remove it from the dock and still use it?
I would like to keep firefox out of my dock so that customers do not click on it. Can I do this while I am still using it on another screen?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Well if Firefox is open it will be in the dock (that's the nature of Macs, anything open shows in the dock. However you can right-click on the icon and go to options, and uncheck "show in dock" to not show Firefox when Firefox is closed.
Is there a way to change the icons appearance, say to a pencil and paper, instead of the well known firefox icon?
I also think you can right-click on the icon and go to options, and uncheck "show in dock" to not show Firefox when Firefox is closed. wish you success
edit: Removed links. no advertising your website please as it could then be considered spamming.
I have Firefox open all the time. I use two screens, one is a large flatscreen tv that has surf reports and weather reports on it. So that customers to my store can see whats going on. I use Firefox for this. I have another screen that is computer size and I use this for internet patronage on Safari. The problem I have is people clicking on Firefox and messing up the weather and surf reports. I want then to only be able to identify Safari.
Actually kemda and chichu, since you both spammed pretty much the same website in post and profile, you are pretty much considered to be spammers.