Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Firefox keeps crashing on my desktop that is connected to the router by ethernet. It operates fine on all the other computers in the house that run off the same router. I've reinstalled Firefox, done a virus scan, tried starting it in Safe Mode, and nothing seems to fix the problem.
Все ответы (3)
The internet on that computer crashes repeatedly with Internet Explorer as well as Firefox.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked