Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Get rid of the "Trending" headline on top of my Yahoo homepage that swiches among names & headlines and that doen't happen on Internet Explorer. Thnx.
Please get rid of the "Trending" headline on top of my Yahoo homepage in Firefox. This "Trending" switches among names & headlines. This doesn't happen on Internet Explorer. I recently started using Firefox and named my Yahoo homepage as my homepage in Firefox. I've always used this Yahoo homepage on all my computers in Internet Explorer. I want to use Firefox and have my customized Yahoo homepage as my homepage in Firefox. Please help! Thanks a lot, Karen (Email Removed by Mod)
Все ответы (2)
Can you attach a screenshot of your problem here ?? It will help us in determining how to resolve your problem.. See the following articles for help on how to attach a screenshot:
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot and make sure that you do not exceed the maximum file size (1 MB).
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked