Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
how do I get rid of the French e, it comes up instead of backslash
what button is for the French symbol, I must have pressed it by accident
Все ответы (1)
Windows remembers the keyboard layout setting per application and you may have changed the keyboard layout by accident via a keyboard shortcut.
- http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/The-Language-bar-overview The Language bar (overview)
It is possible that you have switched the keyboard layout by accident.
- Make sure that you have the Language bar visible on the Windows Taskbar.
- You can do that via the right-click context menu of the Taskbar: Toolbars > Language Bar.
- Check the keyboard language (keyboard layout) setting for the application that has focus via the icon on the Language bar.
- You need to do that while Firefox has focus because Windows remembers the keyboard layout setting per application.
- The default keys to rotate the layout is a combination (Ctrl+Shift or Alt+Shift) that can easily be used in Firefox to activate a menu item.
To avoid an unintentional switch, assign a specific key sequence (Alt/Ctrl+Shift+number) to select keyboard layouts and remove the key combination to rotate layouts (Alt+Shift or Ctrl+Shift)
- Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Keyboards and Languages > Change keyboards > Advanced key settings > Change key sequence