Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Why dont you prompt people to upgrade MAJOR VERSIONS of FF?? People will basically be stuck on 3.X because you never prompt them! It's IE6 all over again, fools!
As a webdev, we've trying to figure out how to hack our CSS to allow FF to support webkit. Ok, we got it, but we've got people internally reporting bugs. 'Well, what version of FF are you running?' we ask. '3.6' is the answer. Wow, thats pretty old, doesn't FF ask you to upgrade? NO THEY DO NOT BEAUSE THATS PROBABLY THE LATEST 3.X VERSION.
What are you people doing??? Has it dawned on you that you're recreating the IE6 problem? I thought that you had more sense then this. You should be prompting people to upgrade MAJOR VERSIONS just as you do minor!
Все ответы (1)
Do you automatic updates set? Options > Advanced > Update tab
- See --> Updating Firefox
New version notifications are generally shown as pop-ups/sliders from your Windows system tray when new versions are available. Firefox checks once every 24 hours.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
I see you have some very old plugins with security issues of their own.
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox