Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
I have 3.6, but cannot successfully download upgrade
I ran the download several times this morning. It appears to run OK, but I still get the message that my version of Firefox is no longer protected against on-line attacks. Get the upgrade - it's fast & free What am I missing??
Все ответы (1)
Reset your User Agent using the instructions below. Something is causing your User Agent to not update with the new version number. The information submitted with your question shows that you are using Firefox 3.5.8
- See --> Reset your User Agent
- What is a User Agent: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Agent
- See --> Finding your Firefox version
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox