Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Firefox doesn't seem to know how to open protocol (rtsp) because it isn't associated with any program & Firefox won't play YouTube videos.
When running FireFox 6.0.1 I try to play a video - such as a YouTube video I get an error message saying that rstb isn't associate with any program and the video never starts.
Can you help me?
Все ответы (2)
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
I downloaded Glary Utilities (free) and cleaned up my registery. Get Quicktime Player, Before downloading close down your Firefox page. Works great now , no problems.