Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
How do I remove/disable username auto pop-up?
I have accidentally type my password in a username login field right after my username, so now whenever I login, soon as I type in my username, my other username+password also show up, how do I remove the username auto matching clear the list?
You can highlight that entry in the drop down list of that form and press Shift + Delete to remove it.Прочитайте этот ответ в контексте 👍 24
Все ответы (7)
You can remove saved passwords here:
Firefox > Preferences > Security > "Saved Passwords" button
Does it work?
Tried that. Unfortunately the password was not saved. It was entered right after the username, i.e usernamePASSWORD, hence whenever I type my username, a list of matching username displays including "usernamePASSWORD". So, I want to know how to remove this matching list, so the password will not shown when wver the username is entered. Does it make sense?
You can highlight that entry in the drop down list of that form and press Shift + Delete to remove it.
Problem solved. Brilliant. Thank you.
This shift delete of the login does not work! It just keeps appearing when you try to log in again. What the crap?
Shift + Delete should work on Mac.
- Firefox > Preferences > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"
If you are on another platform then use:
- Linux: Edit > Preferences
- Mac: Firefox > Preferences
- Windows: Firefox > Options or Tools > Options
Press F10 if the menu bar is hidden on Windows and Linux
If you need to remove saved data then use these steps:
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.