Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
how can i close Firefoxand keep save the tabbs for the next session?
on prior versions of Firefox i was able to close the browser & save the open tabs for my next use. when i went thru the latest update it no longer gives me the option to "save tabs." the only option is to "close all tabs." why?
Все ответы (2)
Thanks to TonyE for this solution:
Firefox now always stores the old session, and you can access it by going to the History menu and selecting "Restore Previous Session"
If you want Firefox to display the message to save the session, it can be turned back on by changing some preferences.
- Type about:config into the location bar and press enter
- Accept the warning message that appears, you will be taken to a list of preferences
- Locate the preference browser.tabs.warnOnClose, if its value is set to false, double-click on it to change its value to true
- Repeat this for these 3 preferences browser.warnOnQuit, browser.warnOnRestart and browser.showQuitWarning
If you always open the last set of tabs, an alternative approach is this:
- Click the orange Firefox button, then select options to open the options window
- Go to the General panel
- Change the setting "When Firefox starts" to "Show my windows and tabs from last time"
I have made these changes. If this works it will be wonderful. Thank you so much for the information and sharing