installing '3.6.13.dmg images failed to mount' due to 'corrupt image'
Using a Mac OS X, 10.3.9, iBookG4, 1.33 Ghz, PowerPCG4, memory: 512 MB DDR SDRAM
Each time I log on, I'm notified that I need to download the new version of Firefox 3.6.13.dmg, or I'm not protected (security). Although I get an automatic window asking me to chose which application to download with, I have no idea what to use for 'dmg' so rather than sellecting something I just proceed hoping the computer will know. But each time I attempt to download, at the end of the procedure I get a message saying 'images failed to mount' due to 'corrupt image'.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Brought to you by Shutterfly, Inc.
- Shockwave Flash 8.0 r23
- RealMedia Player
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- The PDF Browser Plugin allows you to view PDF and Postscript documents within your web browser. For more information about this plugin, visit the Schubert|it web site.
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- HP .fmw download 1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/188.8.131.52
Firefox 184.108.40.206 is the last ever release for Mac OSX 10.3.9 and earlier versions. Get it here:
the-edmeister use the mirrored releases.mozilla.org instead.
At first it was thought 10.3.9 could support Firefox 3.0 during early development but was later found it could not and the 10.4 turned out to be the earliest.
The upcoming Firefox 4.0 will require 10.5+