When I go to fillout a feedback form it tells me I'm not running Firefox Beta
When I click out the "feedback" button on the top right and select either "Firefox made me sad because..." or "Firefox made me happy because..." It takes me to a webpage that says I'm not running Firefox Beta. I'm running it in a Virtual Machine, could that be why?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
Каждый раз при открытии Firefox
Это началось когда...
- InstantAction.com Mozilla Plugin
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Contribute Firefox IBE Plugin DLL
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Winamp Application Detector
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
I believe this is due to the original planned release date for beta 3.
Beta 3 was originally planned to be released on August 6th, but has been delayed for a few days. The feedback system appears to have been setup to stop feedback from beta 2 from 6th August when beta 3 was originally planned for release. The feedback system will work again once beta 3 is released.
I noted that you posted this from Firefox 3.6.8, I take it you also have Firefox 4.0 beta 2 installed.
Yes. My 4.0 Beta 2 is running from a Virtual Machine because honestly, I HATE the way Firefox mimics Chrome's tab setup and I didn't want to replace my 3.6.8. I tried the beta to see if it was possible to change it back. That is a major reason I use Firefox in the first place, Chrome is too minimalistic.
And thank you for the help.