Problem with Java on Firefox
Ever since latest Firefox upgrade, my Java won't engage for my website to acess my FTP files. Tried Firefox add-ons for Java, but it refers me tomy Apple Mac website updates (OS Tiger); but I already have the latest Java version. Works on Safari but not Firefox. How can I fix this problem?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071101000050
- Netscape plug-in that plays Rhapsody content
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- eMusic DLM 18.104.22.168
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.7
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I cannot test this on my end (unless you give me info), so if you're positive this is a problem with Firefox and not with Java, you can file a bug at bugzilla. I'm afraid there's nothing to be done if it's a bug with Firefox, except report it and provide as much info as possible so it's fixed sooner rather than later. Still, please see this to be sure it's a bug with Firefox itself.