Can I have the text on web pages magnified to 125% or 150% as I used to do in Internet Explorer ?
As I recall, there was a drop down menu where you could choose to increase the size of the print on web pages to 125% or 150% of its standard size when using Internet Explorer. Where is this option in Firefox 4 ?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2
If you just want to do it on a few pages, see the Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages and Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages help articles. If the menu bar is hidden, to access the View menu you can temporarily display the menu bar by pressing the Alt key.
If you want this on all sites, you can use an add-on such as NoSquint or Default FullZoom Level. If you do not know how to install add-ons that are not shown as compatible with Firefox 4 beta, a simple option is to use the Add-on Compatibility Reporter add-on to install add-ons marked as incompatible.