I cannot reply,forward or write a new email.
I am able to read my emails, but unable to reply,forward or write a new email.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r47
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/18.104.22.168
Firefox doesn't do email.
Are you using Hotmail for web mail? If so, try using the "mobile" format for Homail, another user earlier today said that worked for him on Firefox 22.214.171.124.
I have had the same problem ever since last Firefox upgrade. What's the fix? I hate using IE to send emails!
Sorry didn'y mean to be anonymous!
After trying to upload Firefox 3.6.8, Hotmail will not let me reply to e-mails or send new ones.
My problem is with gmail & yahoo mail. Both work fine when I switch to IE
When I try to reply or add a address the auto-populate feature doesn't respond as it has in the past. I'm using Firefox 3.6.8 on MAC OS 10.5.8.
I use Communigate for email. Have used it for 10 years (my ISP) provides it. This same situation came up about a year ago, but cannot remember how I resolved it. Works fine with IE, but do not like to use it.