firefox does not work
I tried to get rid of an add on that I did not want and instead I think I got rid of firefx now when I open firefox I get a google screen and there are no book marks
Every time Firefox opened
== I tried to get rid of an add on
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- -Portalarium Player 1.36
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
this is firstname.lastname@example.org
Open firefox in Safe Mode to see whats happened. Or I suggest you to completely uninstall firefox by following the steps given here http://kb.mozillazine.org/Uninstalling_Firefox and then install it again.
Most times whenever there is some problem its better to do this to have a new engine rather than the used deteriorated engine.
I uninstalled it and installed it and when I click on it it still shows me the google screen - there are no bookmarks and it shows firefox nowhere