How do I recover email that was emptied from trash?
. I accidentally checkmarked the box that sent ALL of my inbox email to "trash".
2. I accidentally okayed emptying ALL email out of the trash. 3. How do I recover my hundreds of emails that were emptied from "trash" and are just gone?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- -Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
AdBlock Plus 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant 1.1
Firefox doesn't do email, it's a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access web mail, you need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.
Sorry - of course. My email is HughesNet.
I expect I should get in touch with their support system(s). Thank you.
I'm quiet frazzled - This was not just several emails, it was over 600 and I'm trying to read it all, clean it up, etc. Husband's emergency heart surgery got me waaay behind.