Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Changing navigation tool bar search engine?
I had the navigation toolbar search engine set as google but now it is using AOL as the search engine how do I change this?
Not sure how often
== Not sure
Все ответы (5)
1. Find drop-down on the left of the navigation toolbar search engine;
2. Click it;
3. Click "Manage Search engines..." at the bottom of the list;
4. Find Google in the window "Manage List of Search Engines" which opens;
5. Click it;
6. Click button "Move up" until it becomes grey/disabled;
7. Google should be now at the top of the list, ie. default search engine.
8. Click "OK" (the window "Manage List of Search Engines" closes).
9. Each time you want to change the search engine to search with, click the drop-down menu and select the needed search engine.
10. Firefox will remember the last search engine you have selected for a looong time. Firefox rarely changes search engine by itself, except for switching to the default engine.
Does it help you?
How do you change the default settings in the Navigation toolbar?
I went through this process twice. Google is set at the top of my list, but yahoo search remains as the default search engine.