Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
how do i block Fire Fox pop ups
I have a hard time surfing web when i keep getting pop ups from Fire fox. I have run a malware and virus scan so i know its not a problem there. Its popups FROM FIREFOX. how do I get rid of them?
Every time Firefox opened
== anytime i click on ANYTHING
Все ответы (1)
The most likely cause of excess popups on sites that should not have them, such as Google search pages, is spyware.
- Ensure you don't have any Firefox extensions that may be affecting the behavior of websites. See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems for instructions on testing whether extensions are causing a problem.
- See Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware to determine whether spyware is likely causing the issue
If spyware is at fault, a number of popular freeware malware scanners can be used. Some examples are:
- http://www.malwarebytes.org (Malwarebytes; free version works to remove spyware, but is limited in some features)
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/mal.../default.aspx (Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool)
- http://www.safer-networking.org (Spybot Search & Destroy)