Screenshot option is gone
What happened to the screenshot option? I just used it a couple days ago and now it's gone. I can't find it under options, or settings. and it doesn't show if I right-click on a webpage.
Now it's back in my list of buttons. For some reason it reappeared. I didn't change any settings. Thanks for your help.Прочитайте этот ответ в контексте 👍 0
Все ответы (6)
Make sure that Screenshots isn't disabled.
You can check these prefs on the about:config page (both should be false).
- extensions.screenshots.disabled = false
- screenshots.browser.component.enabled = false
Taking screenshots can also be disabled via a policy (see about:policies).
You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. On the warning page, you can click "Accept the Risk and Continue" to open about:config.
Thanks, that helped a little. Now when I right click, the screenshot option shows, but I still don't see the screenshot button in the toolbar buttons. It was there a few days ago.
Did you check the customize page if you can see the screenshot button in the Customize palette and drag it to the toolbar ?
- if missing items are in the Customize palette, drag them back from the Customize page to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette, click Restore Defaults in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.
I thought I explained in my last comment that I don't see the screenshot button when I look at the buttons. Anyway, it's not there. When I clicked on Restore Defaults, I still don't see it. It has completely disappeared.
You can try to reset browser.uiCustomization.state on the about:config page (i.e. click the trash icon on this line).
Are there any screenshot related messages in the Browser Console (not the Web Console) ?
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration or if userChrome.css/userContent.css is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Troubleshoot Mode start window
Now it's back in my list of buttons. For some reason it reappeared. I didn't change any settings. Thanks for your help.