Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
forgetting log in on one site, NY Times. Others ok.
Only the NY Times website doesn't remember my log-in details. I've emptied the cache and deleted the password. Quit FFx and re-entered the log-in. Safari is OK on the NY Times.
Все ответы (8)
Detail like websites remembering you and log you in automatically is stored in a cookie.
You can use these steps to make a website recognize and remember you.
- create a cookie allow exception with the proper protocol (https:// or http://) to make a website remember you
You can check that you aren't clearing important cookies.
- using "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" keeps cookies with an allow exception
- using "Clear history when Firefox closes" to clear cookies clears all cookies including cookies with an allow exception you may want to keep
- clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exceptions for passwords and other website specific data
- Settings -> Privacy & Security
Cookies and Site Data: "Manage Exceptions"
nope. FFx has an issue with NY Times. Any other browser works. And any other site works with FFx.
Check that the login is stored in the Password Manager. Type about:preferences#security<enter> in the address bar. Look under Logins,
Note: For Firefox v56+ its; about:preferences#privacy Look under Forms & Passwords Or type about:logins<enter> in the address box. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Turn on Remember Logins. To check the passwords you have listed, press Saved Logins.
Press the Exceptions button and see what's inside.
login is saved. remember is on. exceptions is empty.
I've just discovered this is the case with citibank as well.
You can create a cookie allow exception in "Settings -> Privacy & Security" for the top level domain.
I have done that with both NYTimes and citi. Both cannot be logged into w/FFx 93.
seems v94 has fixed the issue with citi. but NY times is still broken.