images on https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html not being displayed
after the last several updates, images on https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html are not being displayed. the show in chrome, ie, and edge. I've "refreshed" firefox and cleared data/cookies/etc to no avail. ver = 92.0b4 (64-bit) any ideas?
Все ответы (10)
Here are a couple things to look at:
(1) The shield icon at the left end of the address bar -- for managing Enhanced Tracking Protection -- is looking a bit purplish. Go ahead and click that, and see whether making an exception for the site helps with more complete loading.
(2) Are you able to view any missing pictures by using right-click > Open Image in New Tab, or do you get an error message when trying to load the images directly?
(3) If you open the Page Info dialog (Ctrl+i) and switch to its Media tab, Firefox should list the images it retrieved into the page. Are any of the missing images listed here?
1. adding an exception made no difference. 2. no, when I right click "open image in new tab" it's a small white block 3. no
I have also tested disabling my ad tracker/pihole
If you use extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) that can block content (Adblock Plus, NoScript, DuckDuckGo PE, Disconnect, Ghostery, Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin) always make sure such extensions do not block content.
- make sure your extensions and filters are updated to the latest version
no extensions are being used
2. no, when I right click "open image in new tab" it's a small white block
Hmm, how small? Thinking of the Kaspersky Anti-Banner feature which replaces ads with a one-pixel image.
it looks to be 1x1 but I'm not using any Anti-Banner feature
Boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support to see if that has effect in case security software is causing problems.
Does the Web Console show related messages ?
You can check the Web Console (Tools -> Web Developer) for messages about blocked content and about the presence of mixed or unsafe content.
You can check the Network Monitor to see if content is blocked or otherwise fails to load.
If necessary use "Ctrl+F5" or "Ctrl+Shift+R" (Mac: Command+Shift+R) to reload the page and bypass the cache to generate a fresh log.
All other browsers work. I'll just use another browser, thanks
Just for S&Gs, can you try windows in Safe mode?
after the last update it's working again