After installing version 78.6.1, completed tasks and events now have the status "Not specified"
I have many recurring weekly tasks, all of which have been completed to date. After the recent update, however, all such past tasks now have the status "Not specified" and so appear in red in the list of tasks. If I change the status back to "Completed" on one of these tasks, then it does disappear from the list - but reappears when I restart the program.
Before the update, I rescheduled some recent individual instances of recurring tasks (so they wouldn't occur during holidays): the tasks now have their original dates. A similar reversion to original has also occurred with recent individual instances of recurring events: both the title and the category changed back after a restart of the program.
The problem seems to affect only recurring tasks and events.
The same issue exists on my two computers, both of which have Windows 10; they run Thunderbird independently.
I'd be very grateful for any useful advice.
Изменено Wayne Mery
Все ответы (2)
A little more information on the same problem. I'm now in the process of completing my recurring weekend tasks, and Thunderbird does not permanently record that fact. I tried making the following changes (separately), and each change would appear in the list of tasks, but would disappear when Thunderbird was restarted: marked as complete in the checkbox/marked as complete after opening the task/writing "done" as the location.
(Thank you to Wayne Mery for editing the title of my original post, which I now realise was too vague. This is the first time I've made a request for help, after 18 months of largely trouble-free Thunderbird use.)