Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Firefox 66.0 issue
while running Jenkins test cases with java selenium Firefox browser automatically logged out and asking authentication to proceed next test case.
Все ответы (4)
From what i can see you need to supply a username and password to your proxy server to access the internet.
I would suggest first that you attempt to connect with out a proxy (this may or may not work).
1. Go to Tools > Options 2. On the general tab click on "Connection Settings" 3. select no proxy, or similar 4. click ok and confirm all changes, close and restart firefox
If this doesn't work try the Auto detect proxy settings option.
Hope it helps !!
Изменено Shashank Shekhar
I have tried these two option but not solved my problem.
Ahh, Also Try this,
Sometimes Refreshing the browser can fix many problems:-
Try Refreshing your Browser:-
- To do this, click the menu button at the top right corner of the Firefox window.
- Click the “Help” option near the bottom of the menu.
- Click the “Troubleshooting Information” option in the Help menu.
- Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- You’ll be warned that this will remove your browser add-ons, reset your customizations, and revert other browser data to the default settings. Click “Refresh Firefox” to confirm you want to make these changes.
If it doesn't solved your problem, then feel free to ask in Reply Section. Thanks for raising your question in Mozilla Support Forum.
I have refreshed the Firefox and also reinstalled the Firefox but its not helping me to solve the problem. The problem details like while try to run Jenkins test cases around 100 only the 20 test cases executing and reaming failed due to this error(see the attachment). I don't know why the browser asking credential at the middle of test running. My understanding like once test cases started executing it will not check any credential at the point. These two error hitting continuously . I should use only Firefox version 66.0. The thing is its working locally but failing in Jenkins server.