Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Automatically forward email from a particular sender
I would like to be able to automatically forward all email received from a specified sender but cannot figure out how to do this. I can only forward emails one at a time and even then it must be done manually.
Все ответы (2)
Use a Message Filter.
- Menu app icon > Message Filters > Message Filters
- Filters for : check it is the correct account name
- click on 'New'
- Give a suitable name for filter. eg: Forward Name
- select: Getting new mail and 'Filter before junk classification'
- Select 'Match all of the following'
- Select 'FROM' and 'Contains' and type the email address of sender
Perform these actions:
- Select: Forward message to' and type in the forwarding email address
- click on OK
Make sure filter is enabled - select checkbox. Close Message Filter window.
From now onwards new messages from X sender will get forwarded to Y recipient.
Hi Toad-Hall. I have a similar problem but I need to retain the original sender name in the forwarded mails From line. Your solution suits my need perfectly apart from this issue. Is there any way of retaining the original header info in the forwarded email? If not are you aware of any plans to incorporate this as an option? Thanks.