Random tab crashes - consistently with Google Calendar but others as well
If you go to Google Calendar and right click on an empty space Firefox consistently crashes.
- I've tried Firefox Safe Mode - still crashes.
- I've tried a new profile with the same installation - still crashes
- I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox but keeping the profile - still crashes.
- I've tried a new user account in Windows 10 and new profile - no crashes.
- I've tried ``sfc /scannow`` - integrity is good.
It's hard to get crash details but the last one I could get is - https://crash-stats.mozilla.org/report/index/6e2515a4-86cc-4bde-9d4e-06b060200716#tab-details
Does anyone have any idea before I start a new user account?
Все ответы (3)
The telemetry environment in the bug reports shows a rather old driver date for the "Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620" graphics card with an active GPU. The GPU for the more recent NVidia card shows inactive.
Thanks. I don't know why Windows Update didn't update it to the latest driver automatically. I had to go to device manager and click update drivers for it to update.
However it made no difference. Anything else? The fact it doesn't crash when Firefox starts in a new user and new profile but same Windows 10 Operating System leads me to believe it's something to do with the environment/installation.
Firefox 79.0 seems to have fixed it.