Поиск в Поддержке

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More

SHORTCUT CHANGE in Word Processing websites: change "fn" "cntrl" or "command" + arrows to jump word, not "home"/"end"

  • Нет ответов
  • 1 имеет эту проблему
  • 1 просмотр
more options

How to manually adjust shortcuts in Firefox:

- in web-based Word Processing softwares, GDocs for example, the only shortcut available is to use "fn, ctrl, or command" + a L/R arrow to scroll through a text when writing. The "option(alt) + arrow" scrolls through maximized windows, as it should. WHY HAVE THE SAME FUNCTION SET TO THREE DIFFERENT KEYS? Aren't there multiple keys in order to create subtlety in the keyboard? THERE IS NO WAY TO MANUALLY INPUT SHORTCUTS IN FIREFOX?

There's no way to manually modify text shortcuts in iOS. Unless I'm missing something. So why not in FF?

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.