Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Can no longer Open My Word Press dashboard from Firefox
When I try to open my Word Press dashboard, Firefox does not respond in any way. Still opens with Chrome and Edge so I am assuming the problem lies with FF. Thanks in advance - AB
Все ответы (2)
Hi neverhome, some Firefox 74 users are having problems loading pages that use certain kinds of local disk storage. To see whether your Firefox might have a storage problem could you try:
(A) Test in a Private Window
Private windows use memory-based storage, not affected by problems with disk-based storage. (There might be other issues due to restricted features.)
To test, you can either:
- Open a new private window using Ctrl+Shift+p
- right-click a link to your Dashboard and Open in New Private Window (you will need to log in again)
(B) Use a Storage Test Page
That page seems to go to sleep between uses so it may take several seconds to start up and run.
Does it show multiple storage failures or all good?
Also, please make sure the redirect block is turned off:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box above the list, type or paste access and pause while the list is filtered
(3) If the accessibility.blockautorefresh preference is bolded and "modified" or "user set" to true, double-click it to restore the default value of false