How do I fix a wrong "To Me" name in global search?
After searching for something with the global (^K) search box, results sent to me show a different "to:" name. It's one of the names in my address book, but when I change the name in the address book, nothing changes in the search.
It's very possible that this was the first user I emailed back when I first installed Thunderbird/Mozilla Suite/Netscape, or that I had assumed that identity at some point.
That name is nowhere to be found in my account settings, identities, or config files. I'm stumped.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0
have a look at the message CC and BCC fields. the to is rather generic.
In all the individual emails I've examined, my email is the only recipient. There are no CCs or BCCs.