Google drive scrolls down automatically anytime I click on a file. Can firefox fix this bug?
As said above, the page automatically scrolls down every time I try to open a file in Google Drive. This is a firefox issue because I only encounter this issue when on firefox and across multiple computers, keyboards, etc.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/70.0
Open a google sheets document that is large enough to need horizontal and vertical scrolling.
- You can click to the side of the scroll bar to move it. This is good.
- If the scrollbar is at the top/left, you can't click on it and scroll.
- If it's in the middle, you can click and scroll but only towards the top/left. Once you get there, you're stuck again.
- "Regular" scrolling works, in that the scroll bars follow the page.
Hi Samuel, what method are you using to open the document?
For example, on My Drive, I double-click a document and it opens in a new tab. If I close that tab immediately without moving the mouse by pressing Ctrl+w, my mouse is back over the document I double-clicked (the list hasn't moved).
If you try that way, the list has moved? Or is there some other way I'm not thinking of?
I (attempt to) double click on a document. But, after the first click, the page snaps downwards preventing me from getting the second click in (No matter how fast I try to click).