I used a proxy site in Mexico, now Paypal comes up in spanish and I can't get it back to English
I frequently use a proxy server when browsing. I forgot to shut it off and when I went to Paypal it came up in Spanish (might be Portuguese). No other site does this. I spoke to Paypal and they suggested I try another browser. When I used Opera the site came up normally in English. How can I fix Firefox so paypal comes up in English again.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:69.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/69.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button
and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Hi and thanks for the help. Problem solved and I really appreciate it! Seems to be back to normal. RickT