why does firefox open two tabs at a time
every time I open a new tab, two of them open at a time looking at the same site! Help! How do I fix
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 126.96.36.199
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.191.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
Hi artnstef, what method do you use to open the new tabs? For example:
Opening a Link:
- single-click the link with the left mouse button
- hold Ctrl and click the left mouse button
- use the mouse wheel to click the link
- right-click the link > Open Link in New Tab
- some other method?
- single-click the "+" button with the left mouse button
- press the Ctrl+t keyboard shortcut
- some other method?