Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Synching between computers, old computer has an error.
Hey, guys. I got a new laptop as a christmas present, and have been trying to synch bookmarks between my old craptop and it. Surprise surprise, the craptop is erroring when I try to synch. I have the error log here, but, as I am new to the site, don't know how to add it to my post, other than by copy/pasting the contents, and it is too long to do that. So... might need to let me know how to do that. Sorry.
Все ответы (1)
You can also use a USB stick to transfer files from one device to another device.
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Directory:
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
You can copy files like these with Firefox closed to the current profile folder to recover specific data.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)