How do I clean error and warnings for internet conflicts?
In trying to connect my new Netgear router from the store, I ran into trouble. Their tech support showed me many error and warnings for network conflicts. However, I did not have the $109 to have them fix my problem. I am having trouble finding where to clear those errors and warnings.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.101.2 for Mozilla browsers
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
Thank you for your question, but unless there is any link you can identify and explain to the Firefox web browser, all I can recommend is that you contact the NetGear support team for help with this issue.