My phone is insanely slow.
I'm on Boot2Gecko 22.214.171.124 on a Firefox Flame, and ever since I moved onto this particular flame (cracked screen on the old one) it has been crazy slow. Everything is slow. I can barely type -- it takes eons for each letter to appear on the screen.
I am not even sure how to troubleshoot this. Restarting the phone is no help -- I've had it for over a month and it has consistently been slow as molasses in wintertime.
Any tips on troubleshooting? My last Flame was fine until I cracked the screen.
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Which device? Which version of FFOS?
Flame running Boot2Gecko 126.96.36.199
It's really too weird, but we will do as much as possible to fix your issue!
First of all, could you tell us if a factory reset can fix this problem?
Please follow these steps to reset your device back to factory settings:
Warning: Resetting your phone will delete all data stored on the device, including apps, calendar data, email accounts, and settings.
- Open the Settings application.
- Tap on the Device Information button.
- Tap on the More Information button.
- Tap on the Reset phone button.
- Tap OK to reset your device.