How can i undo ignore threads
This may sound stupid but I am unable to reverse my accidental "ignore thread" on a number of my emails. It doesn't allow me to undo it and now all my emails from clients have disappeared and I'm incapable of finding them. All I want is for every email that comes in, to be at the top of the list, is there another way of reversing the process?
Дополнительные сведения о системе
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.14
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Firefox doesn't do email, it's strictly a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". You need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.
If your problem is with Mozilla Thunderbird, let us know and we can move this thread to the Thunderbird queue. This question currently is in the Firefox queue for answers.
It is Mozilla Thunderbird, please move it to the Thunderbird queue.
Basically, I do not want to have any emails grouped into "threads" and all emails just to arrive in my thunderbird inbox in chronological order...
There must be a simple explanation.... Anyone??
From the Menu Bar select View-Sort By-Unthreaded
If your menu bar is hidden, press the alt key.