Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Screen/picture's flickering and crashing Firefox!!
Hi! Whichever website I visit all the pictures, photos, slides keep flickering and then Firefox crashes.pleased solve solve this issue.
Все ответы (5)
Some questions to help us help you! (I haven't noticed this flickering & crashing on photo sites that you mention in my testing)
- Which websites are causing this problem? A few (3 or 4) examples would be grand!
- What version of Firefox are you using? FF35 for Android?
- Have you tried temporarily uninstalling all the add-ons in Tools -> Add-ons? Sometimes add-ons break Firefox!
- Finally what version of Android OS are you using? (ice cream sandwich 4.0, jellybean 4.1-4.3, kitkat 4.4? etc) and what phone or tablet are you using? (htc one, samsung galaxy s5, etc)
Hey Roland ,
Thanks for trying to help .
Here are the answers to your questions.
1. Websites : timesofindia.com , yahoo.com , comingsoon.net , tmz.com and many sites displaying photos/picture slides . 2. Yes , Im using FF 35.0 3. I have recently started using firefox and have not yet tried/installed and add-ons. 4. I'm Using Dell Venue7 LTE 3740 , OS : Android KitKat 4.4.4 .
Hope this will help you to help me buddy !! Let me know if you need anymore information , Thanks for trying to help.
Thanks for answering my questions. Lots of folks don't.
- You are one the few Android users using a tablet based on the Intel processor. So there maybe an Intel processor specific issue. I've had no problems with my tablets which have ARM processors i.e. non intel processors.
- Please surf to: about:crashes and copy and paste the crashids that you see there they start with "bp-"
- Once I have the crashids I will file a bug for you.
Hi Roland ,
Yes this is my first time using a Intel processor based tablet .I too have used Samsung tablets earlier being run on ARM processors and have never encountered such an issue.
Here's a crashid :
Hope this gets solved soon. Thanks for helping.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1125010 is the bug I filed. Glad I can help. Wish I could give you some sort of ETA bug I can't,
My Samsung Intel tablet *doesn't* crash unfortunately