Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
I have lost my bookmarks toolbar and cannot recover it even after trying all of the suggested solutions within these forums.
Hi all, I have lost my Bookmarks Toolbar from the top of my screen and cannot reinstate it. I have scoured this site for answers and have tried all of the suggestions on it. The only difference on my system to what was suggested is that i could not find 'Bookmarks Toolbar Items' on any of the screens i entered?! I can access them from the pull down menu within the Bookmarks Toolbar tab and they are live links that work, this is fine but a lot of hassle to use, not as quick as the toolbar at the top. Can somebody please help with this or suggest another course of interrogation and/or action to resolve it?! The toolbar doesn't seem to have a space to fit at the top of the screen now either?!! I have attached some screen shots below.
Hi all, I have just completely shut down my mac and restarted everything from cold and hey presto my bookmarks toolbar is back ;-) Yay that is great. Thanks for all of your help, problem resolved. All the best guys and gals. xПрочитайте этот ответ в контексте 👍 0
Все ответы (6)
View > Toolbars -> click Bookmarks Toolbar so that it has a checkmark
Make sure that toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- "3-bar" Firefox menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars
- View > Toolbars
Tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- "3-bar" Firefox menu button > Customize
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette into the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button to restore the default toolbar setup
Hi guys and thanks for your help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or just a little dim but I can't find any mention of bookmarks within the customize window or palette!!! I have added some more images of what I am seeing. The first picture shows the customize screen with all available options (no sign of any Bookmarks Toolbar) The second is showing that this toolbar is selected for use and the third showing the same from the view tab.
Did you try to click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window?
Hi Cor-el, yes I did hit the "Restore Defaults" button and the first picture posted previously was the resultant screen. There is nothing I can find that says anything about bookmarks.!
Hi all, I have just completely shut down my mac and restarted everything from cold and hey presto my bookmarks toolbar is back ;-) Yay that is great. Thanks for all of your help, problem resolved. All the best guys and gals. x