Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Firefox Adress bar is not working.
My Address Bar is not working after Version 34.0.5 update on 10 Dec 2014.
Steps i performend
1. Open Firefox 2. Enter an address or search keyword on address bar 3. Press enter- not navigating 4. I tried clicking go button on the right side of address bar. That also not working 5. When i am clicking on bookmars its navigating 6. Search box also have the same issue
Please do the needful
Все ответы (3)
Does this happen every time? Does the issue go away if you open a new tab and close the first tab?
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that temporarily turns off hardware acceleration, resets some settings, and disables add-ons (extensions and themes).
If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu:
- In Firefox 29.0 and above, click the menu button , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
- In previous Firefox versions, click on the Firefox button at the top left of the Firefox window and click on Help (or click on Help in the Menu bar, if you don't have a Firefox button) then click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows:
- On Windows: Hold the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac: Hold the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux: Quit Firefox, go to your Terminal and run firefox -safe-mode
(you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, select "Start in Safe Mode".
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, theme, or hardware acceleration. Please follow the steps in the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article to find the cause.
To exit Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help others with the same problem.
Please file a bug report on Bugzilla.
If the above does not help, Start your Computer in safe mode. Then start Firefox. Try Safe web sites.
Try to open a new window in case there is a problem with the current window.