Эта тема была архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
I can not exit a website
There is a website that will not close when I "X" it out. How can I get out of it?
Все ответы (3)
Please update to the current Firefox 33 release.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.
What is happening if you try to close that tab? Can you go to another tab and middle-click that tab to close that tab?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Yes, I was able to go to the other open tabs and close them out, but not that particular one. Even when I went to another bookmark, it still would not close. I have heard there are issues with the new updates that I have no idea how to fix.
Thanks for the reply and will work on what you have posted for my problem.
Do a malware check with several malware scanning programs on the Windows computer. Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. All these programs have free versions.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller: