Login pop up box not working in 103.0.2 (Mac)
There is a pop up login box - user name and password - then log in. This has always worked until the 'upgrade' to v103.0.2 but now it just sits there. This is obviously something introduced in the new version so any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Toate răspunsurile (2)
Allow or block pop-ups on one website
- Go to the website.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites.
- Click Pop-up Windows on the left.
- If you don’t see Pop-up Windows, make sure you scroll to the bottom of the list.
- In the pop-up menu for the website, choose one of the following:
- Allow: Pop-ups for the website appear.
- Block and Notify: Pop-ups for the website don’t appear, but when you visit a website with blocked pop-ups, you can choose to show them by clicking in the Smart Search field.
- Block: Pop-ups for the website don’t appear.
Hope You Find This Useful, Peter
Thank you, Peter, but the issue is with the latest version of Firefox - not Safari. Stuart
Modificat în de stuartgreaves