Citibank is showing up blank after entering login credentials. Same website works fine in safari
I am accessing Citibank website from India. It loads up the login page and after entering login credentials (username and password) and pressing LOGIN button, it loads blank page (white) without any activity. I have waited for more than 10mins to see if it loads anytime, but no success. I tried the same website with safari and it seems to be having no issues there. So it is purely issue with firefox. It was working fine sometime back (like about 3-4 weeks back). I have not installed any updates as per my knowledge during this time. But somehow it is not at all working for me now. Let me know what settings can be done to fix it.
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History....
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Thanks for posting reply. I had already tried these steps without success. I hope to get the right reason for this behavior and solution for it.