Pagina „Filă Nouă” - afișează, ascunde și personalizează site-urile preferate
When you open a new tab, Firefox's default behavior is to display top or suggested sites as Tiles. Learn how to customize this page for your own needs by pinning or removing sites, rearranging your layout or by completely turning off the Tiles if you wish.
Table of Contents
How do I organize my sites on the New Tab page?
You can easily pin, delete and rearrange sites to customize your New Tab page just the way you want.
Pin a site
- Just click the pin icon in the top-left corner of the site to lock it in that position on the page.
Add a site
You can also open the bookmarks library and drag bookmarks to the New Tab page.
Click the Bookmarks button on the right side of the navigation toolbarOn the menu bar, click At the top of the Firefox window, click the and select menu to open the Library window.
Click the Bookmarks button and selectto open the Library window.
- Drag a bookmark into the position you want.
Remove a site
- Click the "X" in the top-right corner of the site to delete it from the page.
- Click and drag a site into the position you want. It will be "pinned" to its new location.
How do I turn the New Tab page off?
If you don't want to see top sites when you make a new tab you can easily hide them:
- To toggle the New Tab page off or back on, open a blank tab and then click the button in the upper-right corner of the page.To turn off the New Tab page, click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page and choose
from the menu.
You can also turn this feature off completely if you want to prevent others from unhiding your Tiles:
In the Location bar, type about:config and press EnterReturn.
- The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear. Click to continue to the about:config page.
- Type browser.newtab.url in the search box.
- Double-click the browser.newtab.url preference and change the url from about:newtab to about:blank. Alternately, you can change it to about:home for the Firefox Google home page, or type in your preferred home page, for example google.com.
- Click and close the about:config tab.
- If you get a web page you haven't set instead of the default New Tab page, see Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page.
- If some sites have an empty thumbnail, see The thumbnails on the new tab page are missing - how to get them back.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1xKt6qV