Navigarea fără urme în Firefox pentru Android
Use the private tab in Firefox for Android to visit web pages without saving your history, passwords or site preferences.
What does Private Browsing not save?
- Visited pages
- Form and Search entries
- Downloads (downloaded files will still be saved to your device, but they will not appear in Firefox's download history)
- Temporary Internet files (cached files)
- Bookmarks (any bookmarks you add in Private Browsing will be removed when you close the private tab.)
Get a truly private browsing experience with Firefox for Android. Use the private tab to visit websites without being traced or tracked.
Private Browsing will:
- Prevent history, passwords and entries from being saved
- Stop autofilling forms and search fields
- Block cookies
- Block temporary Internet files
- Remove bookmarks saved during your Private Browsing session
- Block third-party tracking elements on web pages you visit. (Tip: You can turn this off at any time. See Firefox for Android tracking protection)
Open a private tab
- Open a blank, private tab: Tap the Firefox below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) , then tap . button (either
- Open a link in a private tab: Long-tap on a link to bring up a menu and choose .
View open private tabs
Tap the tab icon at the top of your screen, then tap the mask icon to view the sites you've opened in Private Browsing.
To close a tab, tap thenext to the tab you want to close. You can also close all open tabs by tapping the menu button, then .
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1vKRrqA