Acest articol nu mai este întreținut, astfel că poate avea conținut expirat.
When you start typing in Firefox's Location bar, a drop-down list of pages from your history and bookmarks that match what you've typed will be shown. For more information on the autocomplete feature of the Location bar, also known as the "Awesome Bar", see the Awesome Bar - Search your Firefox bookmarks, history and tabs from the address bar article.
Why clearing history does not clear the Location bar
Items that appear with a star along the right edge are part of your bookmarks and not your browsing history.
Removing bookmarks results from the list
- Click the menu button and choose . .
- Select the
- Beside When using the location bar, suggest, set the drop-down menu to either History or Nothing.
- History will make the Location bar autocomplete list only display results found in your browsing history, not bookmarks.
- Nothing will turn off autocomplete.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved. .